STEAM EXPO Thursday, Oct. 13th from 4-6pm!
Come join us for this complimentary, fun filled afternoon where Eastbluff students and families will enjoy hands-on activities where they can explore, experiment, discover and create.
Please RSVP at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/eastbluff-steam-expo-tickets-423854027807
- Dinner can be purchased at the event for $10! TK Burger will be offering Chips, a Drink and your choice of a Cheeseburger/Hamburger, Veggie Burger, or Chicken Sandwich. A portion of the proceeds with be donated back to The PTA!
In anticipation of a great event, we want to make sure TK Burger is fully stocked. Please make sure to RSVP for the TK Burger headcount if you plan to purchase your meal at the event. We will not be collecting money in advance!
- Kona Shaved Ice for the first 300 students in attendance!
-Please consider donating any used or broken items below for the stations:
* Electronics(broken or working)
* Tools(screwdrivers, wrenches, hammers, etc.)
* Recyclables(plastic containers, lids, egg cartons, etc.- Clean Please!)
* Bracelet making materials(beads, friendship bracelet string, Rainbow loom, etc)
* Used tennis balls
These items can be dropped off in the front office.
-We need volunteers! This event will run smoothly with the help of our Eastbluff parents at various stations! Please sign up below. The shifts will allow you to still be able to enjoy the event with your student!
We are excited to have this event back on campus and are looking forward to seeing everyone there!
Contact Carrie Potter at email@example.com
or Cori Kegans at firstname.lastname@example.org